ALL ORDERS, regardless of size are DELIVERED and PICKED UP. We deliver within 15 miles of Whitehall at our current rate and $5/mile outside of that.
Please ask for an estimate or quote, but understand that it DOES NOT secure the equipment. Only a deposit in the form of a check, a signed invoice, signed contract and valid credit card secure the equipment.
Deposits are non-refundable and due within 7 business days after initial request. We accept checks for payment. Credit cards will be only be charged for any and all damages and/or additional fees.
Payment in full is due 10 business days before your event and at that time the order is considered complete. A $25 surcharge will be added to your account each time a completed order is changed. Note that an order will not be scheduled for delivery until payment in full is received.
You acknowledge that prior to taking the rental item(s), you will examine it and will be aware of its condition and that it is in good condition except for any defect noted on the delivery document. It is your responsibility to return the rented item(s) in the same condition. From the time the item(s) is accepted at the time of delivery until it is returned, you are responsible for it. If the item(s) are lost or stolen, regardless of fault, or damaged - you are responsible for all charges.
Tent Rental Checklist:
How many people do you expect at your event?
Will they be sitting at tables? Will you just need chairs? Will they be standing?
What else will you need in the tent? (for example food tables, drink tables, lighting, etc.)
Where do you want the tent to be located?
Do you need a permit to hold your event?
What kind of ground will the tent be installed upon? (grass, asphalt, other surface)
Have you measured the area allowing for an additional 5 ft. around for staking the tent in place?
Where are all the utilities located?
a. Gas lines
b. Power lines
e. Sprinkler systems
Locate and mark all possible underground utilities. If you are unsure of the location of those items you can call the Pennsylvania One Call System at 1-800-242-1776 or dial 811 a minimum of two weeks in advance to obtain this FREE service. If you're renting a particular ground, ask the groundskeeper or event manager.
Don't forget to…
- Check if permits are necessary to hold your event at a location you choose. You are responsible for obtaining those permits.
- Mark the location where you want your tent installed and allow an additional 5 ft. for roping and staking tents.
- Allow additional time for your party to be set up and taken down. Remember, chairs and tables are delivered stacked and are expected to be picked up in the same manner.
- Ensure the area where you want your equipment delivered and set up to be clear of any and all debris (i.e. lawns mowed at least two days prior, vehicles/obstacles out of the way this includes: children's toys, lawn furniture and if you have pets be sure the lawn is free of any excrement) before the crew is scheduled to arrive.
- Have a contingency plan and emergency evacuation plan in place in case of bad weather. It's better to err on the side of caution and be safe. During severe weather remember safety first and it's best to err on the side of caution. When in doubt - evacuate! Kotran Party reserves the right in an actual or predicted storm to dismantle any equipment that has been previously installed to ensure the safety of all involved.
Our service area is approximately 20 miles from Whitehall, PA 18052. We can and will deliver to areas outside of our standard service zone for an additional fuel fee. Below you will find a list of our most commonly serviced areas:
Effective date: July 30, 2018
Kotran Enterprises LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://www.kotranpartyrentals.com website (the "Service").
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Kotran Enterprises LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Kotran Enterprises LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Kotran Enterprises LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: http://www.kotranpartyrentals.com/policies.html